More information about this seller Contact this seller 1. Condition: Good.
Water Resource Systems Modeling: Its Role in Planning and Management
Fast, daily dispatch days for delivery within UK. International orders may take up to weeks. Seller Inventory mon More information about this seller Contact this seller 2. Published by Water Resources Publications About this Item: Water Resources Publications, Condition: UsedGood. Hardcover; proceedings held at the East-West Center of University of Hawaii, Honolulu, January , ; surplus library copy with the usual stampings; reference number removed from spine; fading and shelf wear to exterior; otherwise in good condition with clean text, firm binding.
Managing Water Resources: Methods and Tools for a Systems Approach / Edition 1
More information about this seller Contact this seller 3. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author.
- Water Resource Systems Modeling: Its Role in Planning and Management | SpringerLink.
- Systems Approach to Management of Disasters | Wiley Online Books;
- Managing Water Resources: Methods and Tools for a Systems Approach - CRC Press Book;
- Issues: Chasing the American Dream (The Totten Trilogy Book 3)!
- Public Lists that Include "Managing water resources : methods and tools for a systems approach".
- Kratos Racing Adventure (The Adventures of Kratos Danger Book 5);
New articles by this author. New citations to this author.
- Depression 101: What Causes Depression and How to Tell if You Are Depressed!
- Services on Demand?
- Systems Approach to Hydrology - AbeBooks.
- Lyrical Genius (Volume Book 1).
New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in.
Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 52 35 iindex Verified email at uwo. Part I provides an introductory discussion of disaster management including an overview of the main terms used. Part II is devoted to the introduction of systems theory, mathematical formalization and classification of methods.
Slobodan P. Simonovic - Google Scholar Citations
The material presented in this section should be of practical relevance during the process of selecting an appropriate tool for the solution of a problem. Part III is technical in nature, providing a simulation approach and a detailed description of system dynamics simulation. This section details two areas of application: flood evacuation simulation, and disaster risk assessment.
Part IV ends with a chapter covering steps to improve disaster management.
Finally parts of the book can be used as a tool for specialized short courses for practitioners. For example a course on 'System analysis for emergency management optimization' could be based on Chapters 3, 4 and parts of Chapter 6. Vensim PLE Personal Learning Edition is state-of-the-art simulation software used for the implementation of system dynamics simulation.
If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.