Please consult our Cookie Notice for more information. Reservations Check-in. McGovern Little League Stadium, the Comfort Inn offers leisure and business travelers the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Within close proximity to Interstate ,the Comfort Inn in Williamsport, PA puts you within minutes of such popular points of interest as the Peter J. All guest rooms at the Comfort Inn are smoke-free and feature: Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free local calls Refrigerator Microwave Coffee maker Hair dryer Iron and ironing board Television with HBO Whirlpool tub Sofa sleeper Work desk As for hotel amenities, there is an exercise room, indoor heated pool and laundry facilities.
- Le Roman de Jeanne (French Edition)?
- Miracles and Dreams (Miracles at Mills Landing).
- China And The West, From The Ming To Mao.
Money begat more money, so much that Williamsport had more millionaires per capita than any other city in the United States. Architectural wonders — mansions, churches, and public buildings — rose from the marshes in the central city. After Herdic built a hotel, which was among the finest on the east coast, he got the railroad to build a train station next to it.
- Heart Of The Matter (Truly Yours Digital Editions Book 741).
- Williamsport: grit photograph collection (pa) (images of america) by jr. vg - Image on imgED?
- For scholarship, study, and personal research.
- At The Hop.
- Detras De Los Cerros?
Cultured and sophisticated, beautiful to look at, Williamsport was crowned the Queen City of the Susquehanna. The Thomas T. The Peter J.
- Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- New Mexico: A History.
- Oral & Mouth Cancer!
- Rock Solid:How to Strengthen Your Company?
- The Intellectual World of C. S. Lewis.
McGovern Little League Museum has been rated by children and their parents as pure delight. The whole town should be declared a national site.
Candlewood Suites Williamsport, Williamsport
Lycoming County residents, proud of their communities and rich heritage, are famous for their hospitality. Come, ride our paddle wheeler upriver and into the Eighteenth Century. See the house once occupied by the wealthiest woman in the world.