Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Ellen Prewitt invites you to discover how this new spiritual practice—making crosses—can deepen a life lived for Christ.
- Making Crosses - by Ellen Morris Prewitt.
- Making Crosses: A Creative Connection to God - Ellen Morris Prewitt - Google книги.
- Making Crosses.
- Account Options.
- True Successor: A Novel of the New Roman Empire!
- Making Crosses: A Creative Connection to God!
As she says, "To make a cross is to pray in a new way, but it's not as simple as old-fashioned petitionary prayer; making crosses is a way for God to pray through you. The practice of making a cross takes you beyond analytic thinking, and offers a way of prayer where understanding comes from doing. Working with the most complex symbol of Christianity—the cross—the pray-er learns to co-create with God in concrete and tangible ways, and discover the meaning of faith.
You bring your own creativity to bear and make a representation of the cross of Christ. Each cross is unique, but they all share some deep truths, and Ellen Prewitt invites all to explore the ways in which making crosses can deepen a life lived for Christ. Help Centre.
My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review.
Add to Wishlist. Ships in 7 to 10 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Introduction p.
All Rights Reserved. In Stock.
- Reconciling Enemy States in Europe and Asia (International Relations and Development Series).
- Congressional Reform School: A More Perfect Union (Paladin Book 2);
- Great American Youth: A True Saga.
- For a Knight or Two (Historical Fantasy Erotica).
- Dance of the Dark Skinned Girl.
- Making Crosses, A Creative Connection to God by Ellen Morris Prewitt | | Booktopia.
- In Paradise A Novel. Vol. I.;
God is Good for You A defence of Christianity in troubled times.