August , September , October October , Nov , November , December , Diabetes Congress December , Serono Symposia, USA generously financed and coordinated the meeting. We are indebted to Dr.
Molecular Reproductive Endocrinology Laboratory | OBGYN | University of Nebraska Medical Center
Bruce K. Burnett and Dr. Lisa Kern for their professional assistance in the organization of the symposium.
Candidate for PhD grant in the area of Reproductive Endocrinology
Medicine Gynecology. Buy eBook.
- Reproductive Endocrinology, A Molecular Approach | VetBooks!
- Reproductive Endocrinology: A Molecular Approach | NHBS Academic & Professional Books.
- Ghosts of Alabama: The Haunted Locations of Decatur, Huntsville and Madison?
- State Summary of War Casualties Idaho!
- Méthodologies économiques et éthique scientifique (French Edition).
- Reproductive Endocrinology, A Molecular Approach.
Additionally, REIs focus on the diagnosis and treatment of infertility utilizing an array of assisted reproductive technologies. Many also specialize in the genetics of reproduction and inherited disorders, laboratory science, and molecular biology. A firm grasp of the fundamentals for many topics under the purview of REIs will ensure a thoughtful approach to many disorders in general gynecology and in the initial work-up and treatment of the infertile couple.
REI Resident Fellow Information
After studying this unit in the PROLOG series, you should be able to establish differential diagnoses and screen with appropriate diagnostic tests for specific conditions in gynecology and infertility. ASRM airLearning. Many of the available chapters have been written by leaders in the field of REI.