An essential reference for anyone involved in e-learning design, development, or evaluation" — Ruth Colvin Clark , author, e-Learning and the Science of Instruction. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Skip to Main Content. First published: 26 September All Rights Reserved.
About this book Since the first edition of E-learning by Design , e-learning has evolved rapidly and fringe techniques have moved into the mainstream. Underlying and underwriting these changes in e—learning are advances in technology and changes in society. Rosenberg , e-learning strategist; author, Beyond E-Learning "An e-learning encyclopedia loaded with detailed guidelines and examples ranging from basic instructional design techniques to the latest applications in games, social media, and mobile-learning.
Free Access. Summary PDF Request permissions.
BE IN THE KNOW ON
Tools Get online access For authors. Email or Customer ID. This e-learning design book is available at Amazon. Here are two recent books reviews.
- e-Learning by Design, 2nd Edition.
- Prelude, Op. 28, No. 18 in F Minor.
- How To Design An Effective eLearning Course (Part 1/2)!
- Direkte Demokratie (Elemente der Politik) (German Edition).
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.;
- In Her Power: Reclaiming Your Authentic Self.
The first one is by Jon Aleckson of WebCourseworks. Even if you own the first edition, buy this update as soon as possible. Perfectly timed, robust, and practical, this second edition of brings together the latest strategies for learning without losing its critical premise—technology enables e-learning, but great design makes it work.
- Instructional Design Hourly Rates and Salary?
- “R” (erre) (Spanish Edition).
- Country Profile of Algeria.
- Salary: Around $80,000.
- E-Learning by Design.
- E-learning by Design | William Horton Consulting.
E-Learning by Design is jam-packed with best practices you can apply right away, using tools you already own.